STATICIDE®, the original anti-static concentrate, is the key ingredient in many ACL anti-static solutions. Once diluted with water or isopropyl alcohol, it eliminates a host of static control problems – especially in the electronics, textiles and plastics industries. Staticide® Concentrate saves freight, handling and storage costs for high production facilities while offering greater flexibility in dilution.
Areas of Use
- The attraction of dirt, dust and bacteria to all environmental surfaces, as well as to products and product packages.
- Damage or destruction of sensitive electronic components and subassemblies during manufacture, testing, packaging, shipping or receiving.
- Data processing equipment memory loss, pre-triggering, changes in function, data errors, paper jams and other “glitches.”
- Removes residues which can contaminate electronic components and/or inhibit conductivity.
- Jamming or slipping of paper, plastics or other materials during printing, packaging or converting.
- Ignition of combustible vapours, dust or solvents, causing fire or explosion.
- Irregularities caused by static in quality printing, heat sealing, silk screening, lamination and other special applications.
- Work benches and production surfaces in electronic manufacturing and repair facilities will triboelectric charge electronic components, assemblies, or their handling containers in contact and separation with a surface thereby creating a discharge.
- Meets MIL-B-81705 and NFPA-56A electrostatic decay criteria
- Easy, inexpensive to use and long-lasting
- Effective on virtually any material
- Meets the requirements for topical antistats as listed in Military Handbook DOD-HDBK-263
- Proven effective in relative humidity below 15%
- Exceeds MIL-B-81705 specifications for static decay in accordance with Federal Test Standard 101, method 4046