We, Klenco (Singapore) Pte Ltd respects, and are committed to protecting your personal privacy, and we take precautions about how your personal information is used and shared.
This Privacy Statement sets out what personal information we collect and how we use it. By visiting us on this website and/or corresponding with us via other means, you agree to the terms set out in this Privacy Statement.
If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture any data that allows us to identify you individually.
- To personalize your experience with us
– Your feedback helps us to better respond to your individual needs and preferences.
- To improve our website
– We strive to improve our website based on the feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
– Your feedback helps us to more effectively respond to your customer requests and support needs.
- To respond to enquiries and process transactions
– We will only use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us or for other legitimate reasons. We are the sole owner of the information collected on this website, and will not sell, rent, or share your information with any third party outside of our organization without your consent or unless required by law to do so.
- To send periodic emails
-We may occasionally send you company news, updates, and related product or service information to the email address you provided.
– If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
To safeguard your personal data, we use certain reasonable security measures to help protect the information we collect:-
- Only employees or parties who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- The computer servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer:
- See what data we have about you
- Change / correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws and regulations pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of the Republic of Singapore. For more information, please visit www.pdpc.gov.sg.
6. Contact Information
You may contact us at the below address with your full particulars and contact details in order for us to verify your identity.
The Data Protection Officer
Klenco (Singapore) Pte Ltd
18 Gul Crescent
Tel: 6862 3388 Fax: 6861 7575
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org