Klenco (S) Pte Ltd as a company is committed to creating a safer, healthier and cleaner environment through better products. We support ISSA World Wide Cleaning Organization.
View the innovative resource to help you redefine cleaning as a valuable investment in better health, a better environment, and a better bottom line.
TIPS FOR TAKING CARE OF YOUR MACHINE
Easy steps taken daily to improve performance & extend the life of your machine, lowering your overall operating costs.
For Scrubbers & Sweepers:
– Remove any string, banding, plastic wrap, or other debris wrapped around the brushes or motor shafts.
– Check all fluid levels (electrolyte level, hydraulic fluid, engine oil, and coolant).
– Confirm the radiator and hydraulic cooler fins are clean.
– Check the condition of brushes, brush patterns and brush skirts.
For Scrubbers Only:
– Check the condition & rotate your squeegees.
– Clean the scrubber vacuum fan screen or filter.
– Clear debris and blockages from vacuum hoses. Refer to the machine maintenance chart in the operator’s manual to confirm all required maintenance procedures are performed according to schedule.